Wednesday, December 12, 2007

UPS stops turning left.

If you like quirky fun world improvement stories, you HAVE to read this one about how UPS saved millions of gallons of gas, emissions, and plain money, by rerouting trucks so they didn't have to sit and wait to make so many left turns. Weirdly awesome. It just lets you know how a little effort can have a huge impact, which is what we're trying to do with this whole blog/project/thing.

Speaking directly of— WHERE HAVE I BEEN? Well, if you're new to this blog, it won't matter. If you're a veteran, then I got married and that's where I've been. Planning, checking boxes, checking out,etc.

Apologies to the kids. Although I HAVE tried to text a few codes here or there in to the DoYoCoCo project. And now I'm bailing again to go to Mexico for a week.

Thanks to all the vet code givers. You guys rock. And to a few new ones. I'll get back on it in full force and we'll grab some prizes for the kids supported by Nick's Kids Fund.

If you've got MyCokeRewards codes, from 12/24-packs of Coke products, send 'em to HelpAKid

Thanks. And remember to keep smiling.

(via digg.com)

No comments: