Thursday, December 20, 2007

There are no MyCokeRewards codes in Yelapa, Mexico. But there ARE sea turtles.

They don't even sell Diet Coke in Yelapa, where I've been chillin since a week ago— they sell Coca Cola Light, which is basiclaly Coke Zero. So I didn't get to power through my normal chunk of Diet Cokes. But it really didn't matter since I didn't have any way to enter codes anyway.

But I did meet this little bundle of orange juice-drinking joy, Sulita, who had just spent a morning saving sea turtle eggs from the dogs that rove the beach there. And then she and her mom hatched them and put them in a bucket to take to the Puerto Vallarta aquarium. Pretty cool.

This doesn't have much to do with DonateYourCokeCodes, other than give me an excuse for not make any posts or, more importantly, entering any codes to help earn prizes for the kids at Nick's Kids Fund.

But now I'm back, and back on task. And hopefully you will be too. If you've got MyCokeRewards codes, from 12/24-packs of Coke products, send 'em to HelpAKid

Thanks. And remember to keep smiling.

No comments: