Monday, February 09, 2009

We made 10000!

Actually, we made 10000 & 1. So I'd like to officially thank you all for helping reach this goal. Jennifer G was the rock star who put us over the goal, so kudos mejor to you, girl.

From here, I've gotta figure out what kind of prize(s) I can redeem and get those shipped to the people at Nicks Kids Fund and hope they like free stuff.

For anyone interested, I'll post a list of the goods we get for them whenever I figure out the logistics.

Thanks for helping out with this version, as well as the old version of this that got St. Jude Children's Research Hospital a Wii, a couple of portable DVD players for their Leukemia lab, and a carload of games and stuff for those kids.

Good karma coming your way for years to come, unless you've done something really bad recently. ha ha. j/k

No comments: