Sunday, February 10, 2008

Not much of an update but...

I hadn't posted in a while so I thought I'd let you know that I'm going to see this thing thru until Coke ends the promotion. As it is now, or lately, the prize pool Coke is offering doesn't have much redeeming value as it applies to needy kids— a 4000 point Pirates of the Caribbean jacket doesn't do much for a kid with no money, deadbeat parents (if any at all), and not a lot of hope for the future (unless he/she's a REALLY big Johnny Depp fan and even so...).

ANYWAYs, I'd encourage you to keep your hard-earned codes and get yourself something, or at least someone you know could use it, assuming you can find anything in their prize pool that someone would accept as an unsolicited gift. As always, if you want to keep sending in your codes, then so be it, and thanks. I'll keep entering them at the max of 10 per day until they end it.

I'll do my best to keep tabs on the prizes in hopes that Coke decides to add something worthwhile.

If this is it for you, then a big thanks and best wishes for the good karma you've earned. And remember to keep smiling.

stu

No comments: