Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today's Lesson: Be Nice To Polish Cleaning Ladies


This is what being nice to the awesome Polish lady in my building gets you.
She musta been collecting these caps instead of cleaning, but I'm not ratting her out. I'll take a few dust bunnies floating around the halls like mini tumbleweeds if it keeps us in MyCokeRewards codes for weeks.

Are you kidding me?

So either my office has a serious caffeine addiction or the cleaning lady does. Either way the kids win, right?

I might have to stop asking for codes and let you guys use them to get prizes to send to charities like our currently planned recipient, Nick's Kids Fund. Craziness.

I'm hoping some of the good karma rubs off on the Crimson Tide this weekend as we go to Auburn to play in the Iron Bowl. It's been 5 straight L's for Bama. And Coach Saban could use a good game after the last two letdowns.

No solicitation of codes. Just thanks. And remember to keep smiling.

RTR!

No comments: