Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Is a fiddle just a violin being played loosely?

I don't know, but I figured one of you might. And I also felt like I was boring people with my posts. So if I have an odd thought, i'm posting that instead of regurgitating things I find that are interesting. Although if I come across something inspiring, that puppy is getting regurgitated with full force. ewww.

So how does a fiddle or a violin relate to kids in need?

Uh....er... maybe it'll keep you coming back and donating more and more codes for big points and those big points will translate into a big prize some kid could use and he/she might pick up an instrument and Scientific American proved it a few years ago that kids who play instruments, including fiddle and violin, score better in math. And that means the kids get smarter. And THAT is a good thing.

Thanks for the dearth of codes (If you've got a few MyCokeRewards codes from 12/24-packs of Coke products, send them in to HelpAKid.) sent in in the last few days. Apologies for no posts but my football team lost its 4th in a row and I've been bunked up crying. Well, not really, but I was in minor depression, until I realized how fortunate I was to HAVE a college football team because I was fortunate to even go to college— some of the kids we're helping won't ever get that chance. But maybe with our help they'll see there is hope. So thanks again.

And remember to keep smiling.



Thanks. And remember to keep smiling.

No comments: