Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Day Three: Busted on 16

So here's how my MyCokeRewards hunting day is going so far:

Taking a break from wage slaving advertising duties, I was cruising to the loo in my office and spotted an orphaned Diet Coke with maybe four sips left in it (officially abandoned in my book— plus it's prolly warm by this point), and a shiny red coke rewards cap on top. And being the resourceful collector I am, I figure, screw it, I'll add it to my cause. I looked both ways before committing an office felony and pocketed that cherry. Turned and got snagged in mid-theft. Felt like a pubescent kid sneaking a look at the new 14 yr. old Darcy Brannan. Not being pedish, I wiped that now-horrendous thought from my head and tried a little secret agent action by passing it off as my own soda. No go. It was the boss man boss'. He looks a lot like Elvis before he got his fried banana stuck in Jiffy's peanut butter, so I got nothing on him. Busted down a notch and am forced to write Direct Mail for some of the best shaving gel never tested on a monkey's butt, I swear.

If you have ideas for shaving gel, or want to help our St. Jude kid get to Six Flags send MyCokeRewards codes, it's as easy as emailing them to HelpAKid.

After being sent tailless back to my office, mycokerewards total= 738

No comments: